TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
https://twitter.com/kimber...

Twitter FABULOUS FEEL GOOD STORY with pics
Kimberly LaRussa
TRUE ANGEL IN BUFFALO ๐Ÿ’ฏ A THREAD: A local woman received a call on Christmas Eve, โ€œHi, you don't know me but I have your brother.โ€ The womanโ€™s brotherโ€™s name is Joey. He is 64 years old dementia
09:16 AM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 December, 10:35
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
The TRUTH is there are more people like this than we know.....people helping people!! This is a beautiful story....plain and simple! It doesn't matter if you are black, white or orange with purple purple polka dots - it is one human being caring for another!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
27 December, 07:30
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I take care of a quad & para 7 days a week
some days its a challenge. Was a supervisor at a
hosp/nursing home till they wanted to make the jab mandatory.
I left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
27 December, 10:09
Amazing story. Pure love from those that helped him, they didn't see skin color, they saw another of GOD's children needing help. God bless them ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

arba happihr @arba
27 December, 09:52
64 with dementia!!!
Shameful these demons have ruined so many peoples minds and bodies using trickery and witches spells.
These demons are not welcome here. They cause too much havoc!
I'm so happy he has someone to care for him.
My parents care givers stole from them when I wasn't there.
Stole money, items, and their time.
They wouldn't show up, and still got paid.
The VA care givers were the worst.
Who hires people that are uncaring.
OO Uncaring people.
Good luck with God!