Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
27 December, 12:02
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Having one of those mornings when I feel it's all too much.

Then I see this ❤️ I love our VP 🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

Thank you Sir, from the Heart! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
27 December, 12:02
Having one of those mornings when I feel it's all too much.

Then I see this ❤️ I love our VP 🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

Thank you Sir, from the Heart! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 December, 11:58
who is this guy do know? 🕊🙌🏼

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 December, 12:03
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
David Straight I believe

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 December, 01:39
John F Kennedy Jr. Our 17th Vice President! 🇺🇸❤🙏🇺🇸❤🙏🇺🇸❤🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 December, 01:34
to me, questioning it is ridiculous at this point. the sea captain who was supposedly part of the search for Jr's body that called into the news that day was undoubtedly him.
it starts there for me. and idc what anyone else says, he's Juan, through and through. the broken hand, the stories, the education, the wealth. gimmeca break. if you don't know by now that he's alive and among us, you either don't pay attention and you're a normie, or you're just suffering cognitive dissonance.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 December, 11:58
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
💯 agree with every word!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 December, 12:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yep! Heres a clue:
Everything we know about that day comes from msm.
Everything we learned since that day was learned thru research. I examined this alot when i first found Q posts cuz i saw a vid of a guy who was breaking down the connection to John. And Field made such a ruccus over Juan calling that i was convinced early on. Ur very right Carolyn! 🙂🤍🏁