Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
26 December, 07:50
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I have a friend who continues to watch the fake news, gets all worked up about it even though I tell him to stop watching that crap - and then comes to me for news "from my computer". He says "you are so calm, how can you stay so calm with so much going on?"...........I always tell him to TRUST GOD.........He is in control. I feel that it will happen, very eager like everyone else to see it actually take place, but I have to put it all in God's hands. The real warriors - facing the horrible scenes of the captive children - are the most awesome people on earth. Pray for them, pray for the children, pray for our President and military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 December, 06:38
May this be so!!! FAITH is believing it what we cannot see - I BELIEVE and TRUST in my ALMIGHTY FATHER and that TRUTH will PREVAIL!! 🙏❤️🌹🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
26 December, 05:49
❤️🐸❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
26 December, 05:23
THEY DO NOT LISTEN- THEY DO NOT HEAR US-WE HAVE TRIED RELENTLESSLY