Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 December, 11:34
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
These were not researchers...they were well paid liars and pos! THEY are fauci minions!!! Its why media doesnt report it. They are being grabbed, bagged and interrogated...where they would have cooperated in taking down everyone from pos fauci to the bottom of the barrel lab assistants who are corrupt. The vax is giving people A.I.D.S. THAT part has been forgotten by the anons who saw what was so similar between AIDS and the vax. I remember! It would be helpful if u all would remember what we already know. If ur new here...welcome, stay and learn. 🤍🏁🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
27 December, 11:30
They ALL tried to blow the whistle on the COVID Clot Shot and how it was causing AIDS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
26 December, 05:50
masons are stepin fetchits for the jews

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 December, 11:37
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
Lolol...😆, took me a minute to get that. Yes, i agree. Steppin' fetchits.
🤣😆🤣😆🤭👏🧐🤍🏁