Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
SO many of us are in the same boat and its ever so painful. There are times when I feel so defeated. Then there are all those other times when I feel so overwhelmed with love and therein lies the truth of the faith in knowing light conquers all. We have been chiseling away, little by little, the darkest deepest levels of crime and evil which is of a magnitude we can’t fully comprehend and IT IS coming to a head. I’m soooo ready for that switch to flip so the healing for humanity can truly begin. We have to really be connected to the vibration of love and not in any duality state of mind when this happens so that we can truly be of help/comfort to our family/friends when this all gets exposed/revealed. I’m so thankful for the support of the anon family as we’ve assisted each other more than we realize over these last few years. Vindication will feel good but LOVE is what will Save us all. Hang on, we are close.
01:37 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from June Nelson, click on at the bottom under it