Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
Part of me wishes there was more than 500? characters available.
Not the 1000 here on AU, but 600-650 would be been nice

https://truthsocial.com/us...
12:07 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 06:30
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
The answers to all the questions are within us, all with a soul have the ability to find the answers to God, without a book or a priest or a guru.

What we need is more time without the daily stress for survival to spend with God and advancing the God given abilities he gave us.
That is where we will find ALL TRUTH & ALL PEACE to make this great adventure in free will the amazing experience it is supposed to be.

The main problem that Nana sees is what ThorHan said:

"It is impossible to free slaves that refuse to let go of their chains"

We have been living in satan's hell matrix our entire lives purposefully designed with totally ALL fear based systems whether you are referring to religion, govt, education, all of it to keep us in the 'FEAR BOX' so afraid and in such survival mode 24/7 that we never even raise the lid.

Fook you satan, old souls are out the box!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 December, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly that ... could not agree more Nana!✨💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
26 December, 10:28
John 6:44
“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day."

the fathers will be done.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 December, 07:59
Jesus did not suffer an excruciating death to start a religion. Quite the contrary. He came to fullfill the requirements of the old covenant of law. The penalty for sin under the law was death. The wages (cost) of sin is death. Jesus was our sacrificial Lamb. His death forgave the sins of the world. He did this to end the first covenant so He could initiate the New Covenant of Grace. With the sin penalty paid, and the law fullfilled, we now have direct access to God. The veil separating us from the Holy of Holies was torn. Jesus body represented the veil. His body was torn for us so we would no longer need a priest as an intermediary. Anyone who wishes to know God can. It is by belief that we are saved. This is called our salvation. We have been given a free will choice to believe and receive. We also receive the very Spirit of God indwelling us. This restores us to life, from being born into this world spiritually dead. The dead come to life by receiveing the life offered. 😇

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 December, 03:21
A different view-

They didn't cry out when their churches closed by a "government mandate", They chose the state over the church. They chose fear over Christ.

They never knew the meaning of church community, or the true Light and Sanctuary it's supposed to be providing for them in a world of chaos and darkness.

Their Leaders told them to wear submission masks, to get injected with Pharmakeia poisons, to do whatever the Pedophile run the CDC and WHO advised. More than not listened to the false ones and complied.

Praise those who kept their doors open and especially those who were arrested and jailed to keep the Light on for the faithful or weary and broken.

When the hypocrites lose their "religion" what have they really lost? They never had one in the first place.

Those who kept their faith, and did not comply will lose nothing when the truth is exposed.

The others will have become free to find God through Christ in all sincerity and it will be Glorious.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 December, 05:18
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This is an excellent example of exchanging a secular religion for a "heavenly" based religion.

The masks, drugs, injections, pharmacy, etc, taking the place of a (place of) heavenly worship, God, prayer.

It's as if one of the goals was to replace tradition religion - either physically. mentally, or abstractly

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
26 December, 05:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
this is excatly how I feel but you said it SO well!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 December, 02:11
@VincentKennedy

I’m ready for the flood

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 December, 02:38
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
👍
The first one was interesting, and this one is no different.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
26 December, 02:03
Religions as the world has experienced it is power and fear...
Jesus said that true religion is to take care of the orphans and the widows...

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 December, 12:43
Religion is how they gain community power... and, always have done.

Once you recognize that...

There are good people in these communities - those that have not realized that corruption is there beside them - yet.

So, I would say, find the good ones in that community, and stick with them.

Eventually, we, as a species, will realize we do not need anyone telling us who, what, god is, and how to connect to the omnipotent, omnipresent being.

We will all realize that the omnipotent, omnipresent just needs our ATTENTION... the very thing our lives have been intentionally designed to distract us from.

Once we realize that, we will never be alone again.

Prayer/meditation = attention, focus

So, if done with intent and focus, it will be a connection to that being that we are intentionally being separated from... by those that want to own us, for themselves.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 December, 01:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thanks for this! Too much division and fear mongering otherwise.

Law & Physics @physics171
26 December, 12:33
Religion, so much comforting lies?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
27 December, 01:48
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
It's a miracle we were given this much time to discover the lies, then have time to research the truth.
I don't know about others, but I have lived my life like a chicken with its head cut off. Never slowing down to see the lies, see the horrific causes of the effects I saw everyday getting worse in this world. For me disability forced me to slow down.
So, disability, the thing I feared most when I was younger, allowed me to slow down, teach myself how to do proper research and find out the truth so I could do something about it. My Miracle was disability.
God answers all prayers in his time, but sometimes the answer is NO.