Dimitri Anon @Spartan
Hold the line Patriots! This battle is far from over, and we are winning!
09:04 PM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 03:17
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
If you have not heard Juan O Savin tell the story of Washington crossing the Delaware you are missing a special treat.

Now let me tell you too that until I found out that all of our history has been basically a lie in some form or fashion, listening to someone tell this story would have sounded like something boring but I can assure you it is not boring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
26 December, 05:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If you had link to a specific video, please post it here. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 December, 10:48
yes Washington went on offense. we are not on offense. no one is going on offense. we just suppose to sit here behind our monitors and wait to be saved. (feelin used, so military op indeed)
hold what line? is there even a line? line of what? what does this catchphrase even mean anymore? im not fighting on twadder as still borked, not fighting on AU as that seems retarded most are pretty awake here and TS isyet another shithole. folks IRL if not awake yet idk wtf to tell em? tired of fighting normies. never felt more useless and like last few yrs was busy work. pleas point to said line so i can see it. looks like a yuge fkn grey area from my vantage point.
they gone after kids, you, me, the elderly, and folks still getting bent over. WHAT FKN LINE have they not crossed? line for the slaughter house is only line that is comin into focus... im not holding that...
in closing, fuck the lines i want answers

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
26 December, 12:13
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We share your frustration @patriotic1 . We can't give up or humanity will be destroyed forever. We The People must rise and fight. The vast majority of the politicians are corrupt, taking bribes then being blackmailed. We need more patriots in the front lines to stand up. Every person we red-pill is a win for us. We must keep going.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 December, 02:28

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 December, 11:24
Do your I AM

Patriots...do your I AM

We have this!

Bastos Bryan @Bastos1
25 December, 09:35
only difference is WE’RE NOT FIGHTING!!!!!! Memes and the innerweb arent going to win this fight. we’ve been hearing ALL along that the military is the only way. WELL SEND IN THE FUCKING TROOPS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 December, 11:23
In response Bastos Bryan to his Publication
Yikes!!
Bad Boy
I like it 😁

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
25 December, 09:16
And Currently:
1. the national guard isn't receiving pay
2. a large portion of the country is freezing and experiencing a storm
3. We are fighting a powerful "army"

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 December, 11:36
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
All depends on when [they] run out of money...i made the mistake of believing it had been seized