Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
It's worth shit all over Europe right now. An artificially induced energy, economic and economic crisis. Overpriced basic foods. All lies and old articles or news in the MSM (even several years old) with the current date. I live in Prague, it's all Ukrainian here now - no poor people, they drive new cars worth millions. So I assume that the Ukrainian mafia has gradually moved to Central Europe and part of it is traveling towards Germany.
I hope the current government hangs here and all its minions in the MSM with it. They sold out and robbed their own nation, it sickens me...
03:28 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 December, 06:24
Just a heads up, if you disagree with what this user posts, she will block you. Not very WWG1WGA which makes me wary of her intentions. I was not rude at all in my response to a post of hers but simply disagreed with her opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
25 December, 07:41
I've gone over and over in my mind trying to figure out why russia is dragging this out? What we know is billions of dollars are being laundered thru ukraine (at the expense of the American taxpayer). children are being trafficked and sold thru ukraine. they have biolabs there where they've been trying to find more ways to kill off most of the worlds population. we could go on and on with this, but ultimately, for me it comes back to why is this being dragged out? It's frustrating as hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396