Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Can we do more than that can we find out who she was and help pay for her window. Her insurance may not cover it.
09:11 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
07 February, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I so love your heart!! I wish I could help. But I know there are many that can and will if its set up. Id be happy to pass along the info on fb

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Hunt @BabsH1776
07 February, 11:23
It seems people don't have consciences anymore. I pray the Holy Spirit would convict this man's heart of his wrong doing and fill his heart with love instead of hate. 🙏✝️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
07 February, 11:14
Steve Ferry needs to pay for it and more

Indiana JQnes @Indiana_JQnes017
07 February, 11:10
The brainwashing is REAL. What a loser!!

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
07 February, 09:39
Wow. What a brave an manly man. Harassing a woman for her right to chose how she lives her life. Then, like the brave man he is, damages her property, films it, deletes it (coward). Now he gets to be famous for being a turd.

Debi Manale @QCita
07 February, 09:26
Ummmm, stupid ass person......your mask is below your nose!!!! Perhaps we should have your window bashed in!!!!