Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Just me and my fiddle tonight, this Christmas Eve. Thinking of all those who gave their lives for our freedom, past and present, and to those still bravely battling for what matters most... the future of our dear country.

Ashokan Farewell takes me to a place I’ve never been but feel deeply moved by and connected to today. Love, blessings and peace be with you all this Christmas. 🙏✨❤️
11:51 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
25 December, 01:32
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
25 December, 01:17
Hauntingly beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 December, 01:19
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
It is indeed!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
25 December, 12:05
that was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing ❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 December, 12:36
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Thank you. My pleasure.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 December, 11:59
Beautiful...🙏💗