Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:04am Eastern...
10:28 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
26 December, 03:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 December, 03:26
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
the things we do for mankind kek!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
25 December, 01:25
hey Kimmie glad to see you here thought you disappeared... Merry Christmas 💕🎄

anon one @Gamma50
24 December, 10:04
We all should be concerned about "what is done in my name" with my tax dollars.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
24 December, 08:44
John Malk was in my neck of the woods a few years back. Quiet individual. Happy to hear calling out of government.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
24 December, 06:24
good afternoon VK and AU Family ❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 December, 01:46
Ok, he lives close to my daughter in Cambridge(Boston). Having seen him in person several times, NOT HIM.

It seems from reading the comments that others think the same thing. Doesn't even have the right cadence, and his is manner of speech is quite particular.

As for Assange, I'm so grateful to him for Wikileaks. I believe he has been out of prison for a few years now. Anyone remember the pictures of him on the beach(pre-twitter purge)? Hoping he is with his family in safety.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
24 December, 01:31
A brilliant man he is known for his talent in Hollywood movies and seemingly disappeared from public eye, with exceptions like this one. Assange is safe I believe DJT saved him for his family and the world.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 01:16
👀👍

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 December, 12:52
Sounds like AI with god complex

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 December, 12:45
bottom Line Assange is safe I trully believe he is behind the scence helping pull the strings he was and is too important God Speed Patriots!

Judy Link @Jlink333
24 December, 12:43
creepy fake john malkvich robot…..

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 December, 12:43
What an anomaly he is!!!! 🤔

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 December, 12:33

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 December, 12:15
not him… AND the F U K govt is going straight to Hell JUST like US

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 12:15
like what he says, and his quiet manner, maybe a mask, look above eyes, upper lid

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 December, 11:43
John Malchovich 2.0 ???

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 December, 11:14
Kim, i apologize for off topic in this,but...i just saw a VK about "gold backs"...do you have input on this? thanQ for all you do💞🙏💞🦅

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 December, 11:14
Kim, i apologize for off topic in this,but...i just saw a VK about "gold backs"...do you have input on this? thanQ for all you do💞🙏💞🦅

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
24 December, 10:44
That's a mask, the eyes are to deep

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 December, 10:42
I'm not sure exactly why but listening to this made me tilt my head like my dogs do when I make strange noises.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 December, 10:38
I met him many years ago when he came into my studio when lived in Santa Ynez CA (They were filming Of Mice and Men). He is exactly like this, very calm and soft spoken. Super nice guy.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
24 December, 10:38
That face looks like a latex mask especially around the eyes and mouth. Just my opinion. Good words tho.

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
24 December, 10:44
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Amen X

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 December, 10:56
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
That was my first thought. The eyes.