Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok, so my son-in-law, wonderful man that worships my daughter and grands, come by to pick up kiddos the other night and was asking me about a customer offering to pay him in gold.

He has a very successful Car Collision Center here and the client offered to pay him in cash or in gold, 7k which ever he preferred.
He came to ask me if he should take the gold or the cash.

I told him it depended on the what gold the man had, needed to be coins or blocks, but if he didnt need the cash flow at the moment to take the gold.

The client was a very reputable guy here, actually the kind that would come back and make it right if something was wrong with it.

Point being that he didn't really want to say it before when I told him about going to the metals backed, but he didnt really believe me at all. Now he does.

Then he was like, ok then how do I enter it in my bookkeeping.
I decline to say more about it.
12:04 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 December, 09:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What’s discussed in the Kitchen, STAYS in the Kitchen!😂