Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
21 December, 05:25
I need some female advice/help. And or anyone in the medical field.
I will be 50 in Jan. Perimenopausal since 2016. I have a hemoglobin of 7.8. Iron is 12. It was 8.4 3 weeks ago. I have severe bleeding- sometimes lasting 30-40 days.
I met with a gynecological surgeon yesterday. I do not want a hysterectomy nor am I a candidate
I had open heart surgery in 2016 for an aortic aneurysm and currently have an aortic root aneurysm that measures 4.65. The surgeon told me yesterday that if I were to need a second emergency open heart surgery that with my anemia this bad that I would not be able to handle surgery and would die. Her biggest concern is getting my iron up. And bleeding to stop.
They want me to do iron infusions and get an IUD
I have horrible reactions to most "drugs" and take nothing. Not an ibuprofen. Not even natural etc. I'm afraid to try beef liver pills.
I dont do chemicals, no deodorant, only natural shampoos cleaners etc
I am terrified to get an IUD
I need help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
23 December, 12:19
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
what facility in FL? trying to get information on a current lab for a family member who is having surgery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞, click on at the bottom under it