Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 04:35
Watch the $1.7T crash it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Anyone have a last minute prep list? Financial or otherwise?

XRP-Check
Investments: Out of Market-Check
convert to Hard assets- check

What do we do with cash on hand? In Bank Accounts?
09:17 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 December, 01:07
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
lots of ammo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 December, 01:48
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
😂

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 December, 05:44
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
check!!!

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
24 December, 12:56
Non perishable food, water, medical supplies, clothing items, frequently used household items, extra vehicle supplies i.e. wiper blades, oil and filters, tires, silver and/or gold.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
23 December, 10:06
Physical gold and silver, xrp, and supplies. Yes one has to leave some money in the bank for bills, but other than that.
I been stocking up on things like First-aid , vitamins, firewood, what ever it takes to survive a just in case moment in time. I don't want to rely on anyone.