Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
JUST IN - House passes $1.7 TRILLION omnibus government spending bill, containing a boost to military spending, an overhaul of federal election law and $45 billion in aid to Ukraine.

225 yes votes to 201 votes no and 1 voting "present." Biden to sign it into law between today and Dec 30th, 2022.

https://www.disclose.tv/id...

disclosetv
05:43 PM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 December, 05:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
lets crash the beast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 December, 08:55
Every single one that voted for this is a beast. A vile beast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 December, 08:41
There is a lot of FAT in the bill, wasteful spending on JUNK.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 December, 04:46
1221 vibes...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 December, 01:43
🤔1,7 ? 😎

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 December, 11:51
And people were excited that the Repugnicans will be taking over the House in January. Doesn’t mean shit with half of them voting with the demons.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 December, 03:42
In response The Real Me to her Publication
RINOS

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 December, 11:41
i spy #17 :)

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 December, 10:29
not that i really care what this phony govt does anymore but voting present should be grounds for removal from office...of course tlaib shouldnt even be in there to begin with be anywho merry Christmas all!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 December, 10:29
not that i really care what this phony govt does anymore but voting present should be grounds for removal from office...of course tlaib shouldnt even be in there to begin with be anywho merry Christmas all!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 December, 10:17
The Boss numbers 17 & 45 are represented. no coincidence.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 December, 09:25
I’d like to think this one wakes up the sleepers, but @VincentKennedy said we have more to go from 95 APL. A little nervous about the next “Act”. Will I LMAO or shart my pants? 🤔🤪😎

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
23 December, 08:50
grandoldmemes on Tw

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 December, 08:05
This is a spending bill, and if I am right it originated in the Senate.

IF it did begin in the Senate and since it is a spending ill, it would or should be Unconstitutional since only the House can make budget (i.e. deal w/ money) per the Constitution (Article I, Section 7). But of course that won't stop Biden from signing it.

In other words, this omnibus bill (whether one likes it or not) should have begun in the House.

Now it could have begun in the House, and the Senate kicked it back to the House after revision in the Senatorial committee, but that's a lesson for another day

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
23 December, 07:22
That's $11,333 from the 150m taxpayers in the U.S.

I'd like a refund please, we can do so much more with our money then let these idiots spend it.

https://twitter.com/realDe...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 December, 08:20
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
I wonder how many in the military are supporting Biden now.

Will they ever stand up with us?

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
23 December, 07:13
Wealth of the wicked is stored up for the just!!!~Proverbs 13:22
Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of your tent,
stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
strengthen your stakes.
3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
your descendants will dispossess nations
and settle in their desolate cities.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 December, 06:59
That shadow government better come out of the shadows fix this damn country

chore Toke @choretoke
23 December, 06:59
Demonrats and Rinos❗️😏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
23 December, 06:53
It's all phony baloney - dont get excited - anything and everything he's signed as "President" is invalid -- things are going to change very very soon. All be be reestablished as it should be - yet we 're not sure just how yet.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 06:56
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
IDK the weapons and money sent to Ukraine are pretty real🤷

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
23 December, 06:47
This should turn every single American into a conservative and Patriot knowing full well we got duped again!!!! Beyond livid!!!!!!!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 December, 06:47
the last big steal

chore Toke @choretoke
23 December, 06:41
F$&K UKRAINE LAUNDERING MONEY AND CHILDREN ❗️😠

chore Toke @choretoke
23 December, 06:39
HERE WE F&&KING GO AGAIN❗️😠The AMERICAN Taxpayers are an ATM Machine for these F$&king biden Pedo Parasites Demonrats and F$&king RINOS ❗️😠

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 December, 06:14
This is how our politicians get so rich. Each gets a percentage back into their accounts or their proxy accounts and party.
#TermLimits

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 06:11
that number seems familiar….

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 06:06

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
23 December, 06:03
Thank goodness this got passed before Christmas. /s They are the picture of the Grinch that Stole Christmas.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
23 December, 05:55
What a surprise, crooks doing crooked things, I never saw that coming... 😎

On a serious note, this will proof a giant red pill...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 December, 05:51
🥶

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
23 December, 05:44
Well, this looks disastrous.