Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Please say a prayer, for my sweet Little General, Tucker. His mean and much larger sister attacked him and he’s beat up pretty bad, cannot hardly walk.

Tuck is 17 years old and so sweet. I adopted he, and the mean sister, after my aunt died last year. I am absolutely in love with him. 😔
11:23 AM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 December, 12:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Doc sent my sweet old man home with meds. We will monitor him throughout the next week to see if he shows any signs of improvement. Praying he does, not ready to make ‘that’ decision.

For his mean sister...that’s a different story. Don’t trust her around other animals or children. Cannot risk her hurting one of my littles. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
avejames49 @avejames49
23 December, 12:52
They give me $185 an hour to finish work on an Apple laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by visiting
The Following Link————————➤ http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
23 December, 12:57
You had a TROLL that responded to you. @avejames49 - I reported and then blocked.

SpiritualClouds @SpiritualClouds
23 December, 11:41
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏