Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 December, 07:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
das whasup - pure gold buried treasure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
26 December, 12:26
yes those things are GOLDEN #OldDictionaries #Dictionary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 December, 10:05
Another example why physical documents are important to preserve. They can't be altered with the click of a keystroke.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Iam Mie @iammiele
25 December, 01:14
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
my nieces are at a public, yet classical school where they learn Latin...and root word meanings....they also learn how to think 🤔 for themselves. 12 year old knew how to reset the electrical breaker when it tripped yesterday, because they also learn from their parents...keep hope! we have to teach our youth at home and in school...and many schools need change. I'm glad that some already have...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
23 December, 03:39
two worlds, literally .. lol

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 December, 02:24
Love me some Dictionary.
The rampant abuse of words in today's world is insane

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 December, 02:07
That dictionary is golden.

TS = 11:02 > 11:11.

Truth matters.

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
23 December, 02:03
I particularly like the cover design with the two overlapping circular Earths creating a vesica piscis in the middle.

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
23 December, 01:26
This makes me laugh. Many moons ago when I was 10-ish, I wanted to look up sesame to see what sort of plant it was. The dictionary I used, (one of a few at home), was the exact same dictionary used in the school system in southern California at that time. The ONLY definition given for sesame in that dictionary?
"Sesame: a word used to open caves"

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
23 December, 03:09
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 December, 10:08
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
My grandmother had an old dictionary. Vividly remember my sibling and I looking up the word "fart.' We were amused to find the definition was "a gaseous explosion between the legs."
Funny the things you remember.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 01:20
Do "Apocalypse".

SPOILER...

Revelation.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 December, 12:49
wow ya’ll old books need a rescue♥️love old books, have a small collection of leather ones, but darn in french, maybe time to do something bout that promise to myself.

avejames49 @avejames49
23 December, 12:53
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
They give me $185 an hour to finish work on an Apple laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by visiting
The Following Link————————➤ http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Super Aunt Nat Nat @nnut
23 December, 12:33
love this - I just bought a 1911 Encyclopedia Brittanica set. (29 books) Can't wait to start thumbing thru it.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
23 December, 12:22
remember when your teachers would say “ain’t” is not in the dictionary

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 December, 12:19

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 December, 12:42
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😁needed a big smile

23 December, 03:11
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😳

😂🤣😂

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
23 December, 12:15
They continually replace old books with new revised histories, dictionaries, and throw out books telling the truth. My local public library threw out all books exposing the UN yrs ago.
Rotten Nazis.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 December, 12:06
🙌😂 Love it!! If I had any True Blue Libs on My Christmas List, they would be receiving one of these, for awakening purposes! 😂

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 December, 11:54
Wait til ppl look up old Encyclopedias

some one special to some @godrus
23 December, 11:46
Yep - the Democrats started KKK to terrorize Black Voters to stop voting.
Black Voters were electing Republican Governors and the DNC relied on white sheets and murder to stop them from voting at all.
DNC = True Slave Masters.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 December, 11:40
Do love old books

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 11:25
It's just terrible that people are just click or two away from the true information, yet they still choose to believe MSM lies. They are just ignorant and not interested in truth. Makes me question if those kind of people deserves better. For real though. Your idea for Anon Island Mountain gives me vibes that some deserves to stay trapped in the Matrix.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 11:24
They want to destroy all books, all references to our past so that they can completely change it once these generations die out.
Remember these sobs plan a 1000 yrs ahead all the time.

None None @MUDD
23 December, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And they do and have done it in real time...this is and continues to be mistaken by many as proof of the "Mandella Affect". When they change information to fit their narrative, it is those of us who remember it differently that are the affect...we either hold to our memory, or concede that somehow they have altered time...nope...it is simply that they hope you won't remember, or will think your self crazy for remembering it another way. (Many won't like that simplification...they like believing it is some super-natural phenomenon).

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 December, 11:27
Video Length 51

Q51
>>147642589 (SUM = Q POST 46)
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Timestamp = 1102

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 December, 11:22
Great find...

23 December, 03:15
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
Love it!!! 💖

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 December, 11:19
1102>1111
:51> p51. the time is now…

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 December, 11:18
AmericanPatriot 🇺🇸
@ColdWarPatriot ·2h

😎🇷🇺💥 Ukraines Pedo hero. NYC 1999.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 December, 11:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😂😂😂😂

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 December, 12:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
wait ...is that an ipad on his belt ?😂😂

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 December, 11:08
Good find! Books are important...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 December, 11:03
good morning and happy Christmas eve , eve .