WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 December, 03:07
Most important video of the year was filmed in 1983

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 December, 07:23
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Great video to red pill the normies, plus this document:

https://www.intelligence.s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Church Committee was a US Senate select committee in 1975 that investigated abuses by the CIA, NSA, FBI, and the IRS. The committee was part of a series of investigations into intelligence abuses in 1975.

The most shocking revelations of the committee include Operation MKULTRA involving the drugging and torture of unwitting US citizens as part of human experimentation on mind control; COINTELPRO involving the surveillance and infiltration of American political and civil-rights organizations; Family Jewels, a CIA program to covertly assassinate foreign leaders; Operation Mockingbird as a systematic propaganda campaign with domestic and foreign journalists operating as CIA assets and dozens of US news organizations providing cover for CIA activity.

It also unearthed Project SHAMROCK in which the major telecommunications companies shared their traffic with the NSA.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
07:34 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
23 December, 12:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Famtastik!! This community is so well-informed and has archived so many things that have disappeared. I am 52 years old and this shit (the really specific stuff) is so new to me and it makes me angry because my dad who was born in 1939 was so awake to what was happening through "newsletters" but we lost him too early πŸ’”πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

23 December, 01:05
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Yes, we have kept a tremendous amount of information which can be shared with those who are asleep. Sorry your Dad isn't around to see our liberation. ❀️us