Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 December, 06:42
It's a Fooking horror movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
22 December, 04:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
how does this translate into we are winn8ng?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 December, 04:21
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Not sure really. This is more like "in your face"...

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
22 December, 04:23
in no reality can this be spun as winning

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I agree, this shit show needs to end soon.
04:28 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
22 December, 08:24
any words of wisdom for me? i keep looking and looking. i wake up every single day hoping today is the day things CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY break in the favor of America and patriots around the world who love their maker and their country. honestly i feel like such a fool. each day hope is crushed and spirits are brought lower and lower. i and many others want it to be so, work for it to be so... and nothing. what is happening in this country and around the world is NOT matching up with the hopium being pedaled. and when it gets pointed out...ya get BLASTED