Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I hope Congress approves financial aid for our crimes..eh.. country
Freudian slip.
06:55 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
22 December, 12:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Since we are watching a movie! My plot twist would be how monies sent over to “foreign aid” by the Biden administration will be returned to the American people and distributed in the form of online currency. Just a thought. This movie has been so far fetched in our face that it was rushed by 10 to 15 years. This is why all is happening so fast, but slow for the people who know what has been taking place in our country in around the world for many years. It truly infuriates many people who are struggling and I mean struggling here in the United States to see hard earned money being sent over to funnel back into corrupt politicians pockets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 December, 09:25
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
22 December, 07:22
are ukrainian politicians against suits?
did he lose his luggage?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 December, 09:25
In response Turtle Lips to her Publication
THE NUCLEAR WASTE CREEP STOLE IT

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 December, 09:47
In response Turtle Lips to her Publication
Nonbinary Sam Brinton might have swiped it! 🙀🤣