memes matter @NoComment
Operation Let [them] speak i first thought was us calling this days war strategy but I find I was called my whole liiiife, to let [them] speak, where God hits alot harder then I/we๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฉฐGod smacked, again๐Ÿฅฒ
06:05 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 December, 05:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
They are definitely hanging themselves...one by one...the Truth Comes Out! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™โค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
22 December, 06:29
The ending is actually profounding to think about. Even though, I know the story; I love when someone gets a little wiser than me and afford a much better perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 December, 06:33
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
she gave me much needed confirmation, encouragment, innerstanding..she was god sent kndeed, just like You/we

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 December, 06:10
Amen Ellen !

memes matter @NoComment
22 December, 06:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
its just wow, our lifes are just wow.. Jesus said we would do greater things then he buckle UP