sokuyah legend @SoKuyahLegends7
Utsava
PLEASE FELLOW PATRIOTS THIS IS MY ADVICE TO YOU. DON'T EAT AT MC DONALDS AND DO NOT EAT AT ANY FAST FOOD CHAIN RIGHT NOW. I DO WANT YOU ALL BE SAFE. THERE WAS AN ATTEMPT MADE ON MY LIFE BY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARYT AND IF IT HAPPENED TO ME IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU. For the past seven years I predicted with precise accuracy events and disclosed on the crimes by the deep state before anyone talking about it. I was called a trend setter and was getting highly accurate predictions from the aliens in help of this patriotic movement. As a result of it I was then severly attacked electronically and gangstalked to the point that my reputation and name was humiliated with ridiculous lies and vicious trolls all directed by the Communist party overseas, which took center stage on Twitter where they colluded with local criminals and local law enforcement to target me as an individual. Their goal was to put me in jail for making these prophecies. Since this was not successful I saw that they
04:02 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SoKuyahLegends7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sokuyah legend, click on at the bottom under it