Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 December, 02:07
The path and trajectory that many Anons here on AU are on can only be achieved if you made certain decisions at very distinct time windows during the past 5 years. Amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
All I know is that 2017, 2018, and 2019 were the hardest times in my life. From my father dying of cancer in 2017 to flying back from the funeral to AZ and suffering a life threatening seizure landing me in ICU and not remembering 4 days of my life. Then in 2018-19 having to go through a year long and very expensive legal battle and court trial with my ex husband but not giving up and coming out on the winning end...I did a lot of reflecting. What got me through...my family and my friends and I learned a lot about myself and what I was capable of - found my "inner lion."

Challenges make you grow as hard as they are at times.
02:04 AM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it