Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
21 December, 11:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
✨❤️✨😇🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
21 December, 11:04
💫✨💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 December, 03:35
✨♥️✨

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
21 December, 01:21
Wow so love this, puts things into a lovely perspective :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 December, 12:51
Good Morning Kim 🥰🙏🏼❤️💫
Beautiful Message! Thank You, and You Have a Beautiful Day!
I believe I’m learning that Reason Day by Day! ❤️💫
I also Believe My Soul has fought hard thru this Life to Be Here Still at This Glorious Time of “It’s HAPPENING!”
Thank You Jesus 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 December, 11:39
Good morning Kim! Love this, thank you ❤️🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 December, 11:34
Good morning Kim. :)

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 December, 10:35
do what you love with a purpose, nothing more is needed it will bring everything into light

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 December, 10:19
It’s true - Be yourself ❤️ you know you say that sooo often, that every time I hear that anywhere, I think of you . :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 December, 10:43
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 December, 10:07
The biggest impact we can have in this world is simply sharing and speaking truth, because it is truth that sets people free from so much entanglement that distorts our lives. Helping others, to be set free from satanic lies is a most important mission. Not just political or governmental lies, but all lies. Especially the lies of religion, medicine, science that impact all humanity. It is a mission of truth and love.
😇

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
21 December, 09:59
Wonderful! My father-in-law was everybody's friend wherever he went. He engaged people he would meet even only be once in his life. Very kind man. My husband is the same. If we can choose to be anything, kind and loving are at the top of my list. Have a wonderful Christmas all!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 December, 09:57
Good Morning 💖

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
21 December, 09:41
Good morning.🌟💖

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 December, 09:37
On a mission to "Love on Purpose" ;)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 December, 09:35
kek

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 December, 09:34
good morning Kim....wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 December, 09:37
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thanks Gigi!!
I hope you and your family do as well.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 December, 09:34

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 December, 09:32
GM Kim 😎