Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
25 December, 12:11
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
🎄
I hope you all have a great holiday with the new baby.
Merry Christmas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Cassel @WindWillow
22 December, 01:49
yea!!!! God bless!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr_ Spock_007 @MrSpock_007
21 December, 07:58
I am happy for you, too. Well done. I hope, you are alright, too.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
20 December, 11:22
So happy for you & your family. I’m sure you will raise your son to be a God loving, Freedom loving American. Enjoy this moment. 🙏❤️🇺🇸🍼

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 December, 11:23
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Yes & Amen! Thank you!!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 December, 11:16
I guess.
A cool spot to be in.
Glad everything worked out brother.
Unwind and enjoy time
☺️

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
20 December, 11:14
Congrats buddy!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 December, 11:18
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Thanks bro! 🙏🍻