Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Spraying the skies like crazy over my conservative Colorado town. Everyday now for the last few days. 🤬
12:13 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
20 December, 02:05
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I track the aircraft and nearly 100% are airbusses, altitude 30,000- 35,000 ft. Almost all are registered to trustee companies. More people should track and record.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
20 December, 12:56
Same here in Lexington, KY... all day and night now, if only we all had rockets to nock the out of (OUR) sky's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
20 December, 12:36
this is the "blizzard", the weather is being modified....Mother Terra is rising and we're assisting her... President Trump ended the poisonous chemtrail operation ..... what is being sprayed now is indeed helping the Mother earth heal..(and we are also cloud seeding, weather warfare, so to speak).. know the plan, have faith my Divine Patriots..

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏💐

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 December, 12:31
who is in control of this--- if for evil, then we aren't in control.
it is still everywhere since 1999 that I have watched closely.
if it is for good why the silence...one more thing we deserve
to know about

20 December, 01:30
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
For sure, it is very evil to not know.

Red 55S @Red55S
20 December, 12:29
A few days off and them wham, it's happening again on the Western slope of CO.

Robin Avers @RedDawn
20 December, 12:26
On the Front Range too.

20 December, 01:31
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
so evil what is happening in Colorado!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
20 December, 12:24
Been happening where I live in Montana too. We never get to have a clear, sunny day anymore. They start spraying in the morning & by noon, the sky has that milky haze and the sun is blocked.

20 December, 01:33
In response Love Horses to her Publication
IMO one of the reasons is to block the beneficial Vit. D from the sun that is essential for our immune systems!

arba happihr @arba
20 December, 12:19
They sprayed the skies all across NC and SC yesterday.
I always pray they are healing trails.
This is how storms are made 😊

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
20 December, 12:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication
They are not 'healing' ! They are spraying tons of aluminum, baruium & lots of other chemicals into the atmosphere.

20 December, 01:35
In response arba happihr to her Publication
The way the sun us blocked, IMO they are not for good. Essential to our immune systems is natural Vit. D from the sun. Alsi many chemicals and metals.