Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
My son was in a bad car accident last night, he is okay-stiff, but his car was totalled.

The "woman" who ran a stop sign and hit him did not speak English.
She did not have car insurance.
She was driving a $50,000 jeep.
She did NOT get a ticket.

Let. Me. At. [them]

https://youtu.be/26UA578yQ...
the word fuck - YouTube

watch the FUCKING video

09:48 AM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
20 December, 10:29
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Glad hes ok! feel your pain…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 10:34
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
💩Many are going through much worse, but I'll take that shoulder to cry on. Gah. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
20 December, 10:26
Ive been burned a few times. Twice by drivers with no insurance, and one in Kentucky which is a “no fault state”. I live in Ohio, but border ky in Cincinnati.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 December, 10:17
So glad he’s ok. All she will get is a fine, and maybe lose her license for 3 months. My sons so called (thats being nice)GF just hit someone and she had no insurance she got a $300 fine and losing her license for 3 months. I was so pissed when I found out that shes been driving my grand baby around with no insurance.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
20 December, 10:10
I’m glad your son is ok. This entire situation made me think back to Biden’s jeep rally. I remember when a bunch of “mostly peaceful” protesters were rolling around in new jeeps too.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 December, 10:06
Glad to hear your son is okay...No Ticket? That's fucked up.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 December, 10:05
So sorry to hear, thankful your son is ok. 🙏
What state is this? No ticket when she was at fault? Perhaps speak to the police captain. Maybe your son's insurance company can take legal action against the guilty driver?

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 December, 10:03
😂🤣😅🙂 🤬👍👆 Love the video

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 December, 09:58
Glad to know he is ok. But that is TOTALLY FUCKED UP. NO INSURANCE????

20 December, 10:00
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
NOPE. Praise GOD he's okay, but Karma's a bitch.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 December, 09:55
thank God your son is all right.... keeping all in prayer. 🙏💕

Ange Love @LoveM
20 December, 09:54
🙏🏻✨