Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 December, 10:49
Oh, I shall wear thus one out against mouthy sleepers on Twitter (Facebook to if I wasn’t in FB jail for like the millionth time 😁):

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 December, 11:28
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Jason, something very disturbing happened about 30 min ago! Michael Jaco posted "White Hats gotta go"! Free Thinker had reposted it. I have often wondered about Jaco, he stated the longer white hats go on the darker they will become. I don't believe that for a minute. What in the world!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 December, 12:13
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I stopped listening to Michael Jaco some time ago - mainly a bad vibe thing.

I don’t think any human beibg is truly a white or black hat - being of the light or dark is a choice. Bottom line, God is the force behind humanity being freed, not the White Hats.

I have always found Michael Jaco to be a doomsayer and this latest message is no different.

This is the part in the movie where we go inside ourselves to guage what is true and what is not. I do not for one minute believe all is lost. The exact opposite in fact.

Whatever the truth of what is going on in this crumbling matrix (and it IS crumbling), humanity is on the cusp of a change that cannot be stopped - no matter what the Cabal’s remains try, and no matter the dire messages of and ex-CIA agent (once a CIA asset, always a CIA asset).

Trust your heart. The best is STILL ahead of us.

God bless and keep you.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
Q has said that we are in a spiritual war. That means this planet is full of negative entities and beings who are teaming up with the draco reptilians to take control of humanity. Queen Elizabeth was a Draco Reptilian and the Pope an Archon. Q is a plan that came from above from God who deploys the Galactic Federation of over 200 races of different planets to liberate Gaia from the dark. These light forces work behind the scenes with Q's military to clear the tunnels and remove the negative entities. They also make behind the scenes arrests and replace them with holograms and masks. The Light Forces indicate that they are in the final stages of clearing the dark and removing mind control implants from humanity. When that is done they will surface for the final arrests and EBS event. Everything is under control, just there was much more darkness than they had imagined
05:10 AM - Dec 20, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 December, 08:33
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Great synopsis! And I agree 100%.

The big “players” have been taken out, but the lower level minions were still running a muck. Some very recent intel (ie. yesterday) says that the execution of the last stages of God’s plan were delayed by as much as a year because the remnants of the Cabal had a pathogen they threatened to release - a planet killer basically. Capable of destroying all life - including themselves - in a matter of weeks. No cure apparently. It was their last move and their message “if we can’t have the Earth, no one can.” This is consistent with the level of evil the White Hats have been facing.

The good news? God seems to have intervened. The pathogen has been either rendered inert or completely eradicated from Earth - no explanation. We were literally saved by God (“thank you God” doesn’t seem like enough, but I - for one - am grateful beyond words).