Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
It is so difficult to see that my daughter does not believe that there are any good people in this battle. She said that White Hats is a Masonic Term and that I am not living in reality. It hurts to see her so negative and I know that she is not alone. She has zero faith in anything getting better and now I really feel alone.
12:00 AM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 December, 12:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
GOD BLESS YOU HOPE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 December, 12:20
"Dear 'HOPE ALWAYS"....You are NEVER Alone. Creator GOD Hears the cries of YOUR heart and sees YOUR Tears...in Realtime. There are MANY of US in the same scenario, in our own lives. It is 'why we are to wear, the 'Armor of GOD' at ALL TIMES. WE use 'HIS STRENGTH' not our own. And WE lift EACH OTHER UP in PRAYER. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, and Im sure that MANY Others will PRAY for YOU as well. YOU are LOVED and NEEDED. and as your 'name says..."HOPE ALWAYS", (fyi...I Love the name :) WE ALWAYS Have "HOPE". Im sending YOU a BIG Virtual HUG. GOD Bless YOU HOPE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 December, 12:10
I have some friends including military and law enforcement members who have come to believe that there is no hope for America that the country is ruined and the future is bleak for their children. While it. appears to be the logical conclusion, it makes those who hold out hope and faith that there will be justice and resolution look flaky at best and delusional at worst. Rough times these are.

Sketch Danger @Qkn0ws
20 December, 12:03
She has a point. What she may not know is that the checkerboard they play on wont be a thing much longer.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...