Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 December, 01:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
so when you look at your tree this year.
Speaking of Nimrod.
🤨😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Winds of Change @WindsofChange
20 December, 12:15
i have listened to this preacher for years. I highly r2ccomend listening to him as much as a person can . He is awesome and true genuine teacher. His name is Kevin Zadai and he has a youtube channel where he preaches from. His teatimony is awesome and what he is doing for God is awesome. He goes into more detail on this topic and other subjects as well such as the covid vax, giants, fallen angels, hybrids, demons, masons, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 December, 12:50
In response Winds of Change to his Publication
Thank you so much! 🥰

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 December, 11:06
Whoa is right!!! So thats what the G means...Gilgamesh.😳🤯

19 December, 11:24
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Who knew!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 10:59
That Is One Of The Most compelling Interpretation's I have ever heard
And Makes More Sense That I have ever heard🤔
ThankQ for that,
Merry Christmas🙏

19 December, 11:01
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
God brought it to me to share with my fam here. Merry Christmas, my friend 🥰