Only Forward @Callibird
anyone else???….lots of ear ringing today and one time this strange buzzing, heart racing, also…dreams and strange visions, feels like time has been messed up all day. feels like I’m missing hours. seeing lots of number syncs too. please share your experiences..or is it just me? 🥴🫣🤪✨🙏🏻💖🤣🤷🏼‍♀️👀😘
09:21 PM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
20 December, 10:27
In response Only Forward to her Publication
if anybody out there has been keeping track of when they are syncing numbers? Here’s mine for the last few days. these are the times that I randomly looked at the clock… kind of interesting 🤔💖🙌🏻🙏🏻✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 December, 09:50
My husband and were having a discussion today about feeling like we are in a dream state and can’t wake up. For me, I had this as well as much more energy than normal, but wanting to fall asleep. Very weird dreams that go on for long periods of time and continue even if i get up to get a drink. My eyes feel pressure like I can’t quite see through them correctly. So, yeah…its not just you!!!! 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 December, 09:36
Starting on Thanksgiving, I was sick for close to two weeks. I had the flu or what I know is actually a detox. It was pretty rough! A few days ago, I had a headache that was so bad I didn't eat for two days and mostly slept. A few days after that, as I was going to sleep, I heard the most beautiful (loud) classical music playing. I asked my husband, 'Do you hear that music?'. And no, he didn't. I often have very vivid dreams. And time is definitely flying! Have seen numbers and syncs for a long, long time..but they are definitely getting more intense for sure. 💛💛🙏🏻✨💖🙌🏻

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
19 December, 09:35
My ears have been ringing basically non-stop for the last week. Dreams are definitely weird but so very real

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 December, 09:24
Time feels weird for sure. I want to sleep but i have so much to do. I got real sick two days before Thanksgiving...I keep blaming my foggy head and weird dreams on being sick....maybe not???

Only Forward @Callibird
19 December, 09:30
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
i’ve had a cough and congestion the last two days and I’ve been very tired. But that’s not enough to make me feel like this 🫠🥱🥴😵‍💫