Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 December, 07:22
Dropped a thread on the FBI's coverup of the #Bidenlaptop .

Appreciate any likes, comments, or retweets!

https://twitter.com/Kaneko...

KanekoaTheGreat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Patriot :) @Sabrina77
19 December, 07:57
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Have not seen your posts on Twitter, they are not coming up in my feed. Thank you for sharing, and I am not sure how to share posts from there to here, or here to there, but you do great work, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Hi Sabrina...do you have my twitter notifying you on posts? Either way, you are welcome to just copy anything of mine and post from here to twitter, cause I don't know how to share from here to there either.....Biggest thing is that the info gets out, so feel free!!! I like that fact that you can paste more on twitter..πŸ˜‰ God Bless You & Merry Christmas!!πŸ™πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…
08:09 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Sabrina Patriot :) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Sabrina Patriot :) @Sabrina77
19 December, 08:18
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Thank you May God Bless you also, and have a safe and wonderful, Christmas and New Year!