Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
20 December, 12:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think the avatar of elon and Kim are sharing notes offline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
19 December, 11:29
connecting the dots? 5 year delta xmas day? twitter kill_rogue. George drop 459. enjoying the show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 December, 11:15
we know he knows!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 December, 11:05

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
19 December, 10:39
Absolutely.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 December, 10:39
I was 100% sure it was a snap trap...you?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 December, 10:28
Not everything is a sting operation,...oh wait🤨😄

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 December, 07:33
Yes, it was an open discussion (prompted by Kim Dot Com) about the bot honey pot during today’s Twitter Spaces chat.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
19 December, 07:12
My first thought was bot collection also people wondering when we the suspended gets lifted after the majority of bots are gone my best guess just applying common sense. Nothing worse than arguing with a bot lol. God Bless