Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 December, 03:25
@Jenica_Joy
NSTRUCTIONS: “How do I write my two letters to the Supreme Court and Brunson Brothers?”

Instructional video following.

1. Get 2 envelopes, 2 stamps, 2 pieces of paper.

2. On each piece of paper write attention to the “9 Supreme Court Justices”. Express support of Brunson vs Alma S Adams et al, No.: 22-380. Sign your name and date it. You can write more. It’s that simple.

Here’s a link to a template letter to personalize/print:
https://docs.google.com/do...

3. You now have either 2 handwritten copies or 2 printed copies.

4. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Supreme Court of the United States, 1 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20543.

5. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Loy & Raland Brunson, 4287 South Harrison Blvd., Apt. 132, Ogden, Utah 84403. They’re counting your letters! *Add $1 dollar to say thanks.

6. URGENT, the case is slated for JANUARY 6th. Mail y

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
PLEASE BE ADVISED "APT 132" IS NOT CORRECT, IT'S "#132", LOY STATED HE WROTE IT INCORRECTLY!
04:18 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
19 December, 04:19
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you I missed that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 December, 04:19
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you I missed that.