Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Snl cold open. Hillary, sex trafficking, and Q-pon codes.
03:34 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Death Angel @DeathAngel
10 February, 01:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
discusting, but it looks like they are in a panic, information is leaking out and they want to make light of the info...mind manipulation is real, that is why research yourself...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cdl lang @CandyLang
07 February, 10:20
I don't think that was Funny at all. WTF is wrong with These💩🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Twisted Sister @Twisted_Sister17
07 February, 03:54
😲🥱💀

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
07 February, 02:48
Good thing I fell asleep before this one aired or else that 46 inch would have had a 3 year old size 10 Nike through the screen.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 February, 02:46
NOT funny.

Mistie Troy @Mysteria17
07 February, 01:56
why is this funny...?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 01:11
As disturbing as this is, sadly it will wake some people up or it might click after they see something else. God has a messenger for every type. i do mot rap. i do not like rock music. however, there are some really good sings coming out with great messages.

julie baja @JB4DJT
07 February, 12:52
🤬I suppose they know whats been happening all along

Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
07 February, 12:12
I loved the frog commercial after Don't Trust Phizer oh please let that be real commercial today. Kek.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
07 February, 11:45
By the grace of God, no matter their intent, His intent will reign.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 February, 11:43
was that really on last night? that is absolutely disturbing. when we they be taken down!

David Pate @Falahthe7
07 February, 11:31
ha!

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
07 February, 11:29
Red pill it may be. People are not going to tolerate the child trafficking jokes!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
07 February, 11:23
I'm failing to see ANY humor in the VERY REAL and beyond replusive reality of this. I think the fact that society can laugh at this on any level, when this really occurs and precious children are being brutalized, sold, killed and more is truly a sad state of being. IT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL! NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS FUNNY! NOTHING!! WAKE UP!! Please dear God save the precious children and us. Cure this sickness of perversion and humor in the suffering of children.

chore Toke @choretoke
07 February, 11:21
BOYCOTT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THESE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BLM/ANTIFA❗️🤬

Stephanie Berkau @Stephy33
07 February, 11:16
We never watch SNL and our out of town guests put it on. 1st thing I saw was the painting of Hillary with the face ripped off! WTF??

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
07 February, 11:15
Pedophelia and sex trafficking is no joke. sick.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
07 February, 11:11
Regardless if it was meant to be negative it seems to have been more of a huge RED PILL.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 February, 10:56

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 February, 10:37
So I have mixed feelings about this...SNL cant stand it, they were funny back in the day. What was the message, that Q stands up for children, that Hillary is a piece of crap? Are they trying to change their long time stance. Are they trying to gain favor? Are they red pilled only to call down our President? After you have beatin us down for so long, you come and ask for some sort of acceptance, or are just gathering info to laugh at us again? UGH

Jack’s Mama @HMH
07 February, 10:39
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
AGREED!!!!

Jim Cue @1QLight
07 February, 10:36
The meer fact that these fuckin shit stains laugh about children hurt leads me back to the gasoline n matches theory for pedo reduction--sorry, this evil begets evil. DO IT Q! Bring us home!

Storm Bringer @Elric
07 February, 10:06
DISGUSTING!

Sean Michaels @SDo
07 February, 09:58
🤣🤣

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
07 February, 09:40
This looks like the whitehats told them what to do. Another red pill to try to wake up people.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
07 February, 09:34
I think for SNL to use Q so readily like it has become a household name is an extrememly high sign of achievement. Those who mock us are will have their faith tested and eyes wide opened soon.

Why still draw attention to and bash Q if there isn't more to be revealed??

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
07 February, 09:52
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I honestly laughed at it. I was glad they brought it up. It will make people wonder what the heck they were talking about. They may look into it and it may wake them up. Or at the very least pull them into a lighter sleep.

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 09:30
i mentioned pizzagate to my husband and he thought I was joking. He is in for a rude awakening. He does love Trump so i will let him down easy. ❤️

JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
07 February, 09:21
for real though... wouldnt it be awesome for legit "q-pons" for like-minded conservative businesses!?

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 February, 09:19
Either they are mocking Q or they're planting a seed. I don't think many people in Canada have a clue about the extent of child trafficking, Pizzagate or even Q. I'm sure there were many watching who would have been going, 'What the heck was that about?'.

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
07 February, 12:17
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I think I woke by brother up (here in Canada) He now doesn't want Papa Johns Pizza....he has no idea what is coming.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
07 February, 01:25
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
The NOW is called:
OPERATION WAKE THE FUCK UP

some one special to some @godrus
07 February, 09:18
Regarding jokes: "for every pound of fat, there's an ounce of truth"

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
07 February, 09:00
That sketch was like #gme stocks
Up, down, up, wtf is going on