Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
#Photon
@Photon (on AU)
Photon3 (on TS)

#Annie

#Photon Annie

#MoreAliveThanEverBeforeInHeaven

#GreatReunionsSomeday

(Maybe we can get #Photon to trend here and on AU as a type of honor for her. She loved being an anon...😔🙏❤️ )
06:21 PM - Dec 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 December, 01:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I'll be seeing you Annie. 💜💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 December, 01:40
I'll be seeing you Annie. 💜💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 December, 07:25
I will see you again, but not yet.

#BlessUp

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 December, 07:23

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 December, 07:21
This pangs my heart😔 but she hurts no more💖 She leveled up💖

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 December, 07:20
😔 I had her so heavy on my heart last night😔 Lead on #Photon #flyhigh 💖 #AngelAnon

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 December, 07:13
#Photon ❤️

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
18 December, 07:09
😭😭💔

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 07:11
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
😔🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 December, 07:06
😭😢😥 So sad, but now she is pain free and running gree in heaven. Fly angel fly! 😇

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 07:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😔🙏

Sherry Slape @sslape
18 December, 06:47
Sooo very sorry to hear that. #Photon

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 07:10
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
😔🙏

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 December, 06:29
#Photon 😢💔🙏

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
#Photon ❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
I haven't heard? Such a beautiful soul. Thank you. 😥❤🙏

#Photon

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 06:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
😔🙏❤️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
18 December, 06:23