HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Can anyone explain to me why Gen Flynn is now so discredited? I always thought he was the hero of the anons? I remember the photo where he was holding wwg1wga with relatives. I remember all the Q drops about Flynn and especially the one below, interpreting it as Q seeing him as a true Patriot. What's going on... anyone?
01:45 PM - Dec 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Bella Fina @kanon23
18 December, 04:33
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I remember seeing there 6 parts on earth that are controlled by a general n his brother Joe was the America's? seems we kkep our enemies close but- IF we knew THEY would know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Fina @kanon23
18 December, 04:42
In response Bella Fina to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
18 December, 02:32
From day one i have wondered why no one ever talks about Russell Jay Gould and his claims and edpecially the fact that he says he court-martialed Flynn...so again, i remind people, the point of all this was to empower the People - not to cause the people to clamor for a hero to save the day...and, just because they are on the "good guy" team, does not mean they aren't playing a role just the same. But what do I know?

18 December, 02:39
In response None None to his Publication
Thank you for your response and your view of him. It is very difficult for me to judge where the truth lies ... I know the Q drops about him, I see the influence of Hillary and his liberation afterwards .... I also know him from his Freedom speech in Amsterdam ... see below.
Confusing all....
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
USA General Michael T. Flynn speech AMSTERDAM | IrnieracingNews - YouTube

Retired 3 Star General Michael T. Flynn speaks to Amsterdam Rally Farmers and freedom supporters. #irnieracingnews #freedomconvoy #Dutch #dutchfarmers #prot...

18 December, 02:20
3 pics

18 December, 03:18
Still trusting Michael Flynn ...