Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 December, 06:28
Remember this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AK_Kiff in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
19 December, 12:05
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
I know some Sikhs who celebrate Christmas, as well as Divali and Hannukah. I met this individual years ago in New Mexico. Was he actually someone else? Maybe. There were some very odd things going on in the Sikh community there a while back. Lots of intrigue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
19 December, 11:52
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Well, that is very interesting. It will be awesome to find out what part he is playing in this movie and who he really is. Can't wait for the credits to roll. I have lots of pics of him as he has intrigued me from the beginning!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
19 December, 11:57
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Interesting article. Might be a great place to hide-out. https://culteducation.com/...

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
17 December, 07:55
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
why does this man look like Durham?

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
17 December, 10:59
In response Chris Miss to her Publication

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
18 December, 06:11
In response Chris Miss to her Publication