CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 December, 08:25
I know I need to be compassionate and understanding.

I want family and friends to be able to turn to me, but I might need more help on how to do this.

Narrow my network, get my tribe together.

WE ARE FULLY EQUIPPED FOR BATTLE.

STAND IN YOUR POWER AND GET READY FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME!

KUDOS AND THANKS TO PATRIOT AU FRENS WHO ALL HELPED ME TODAY. I IKNOW I CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU. SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 December, 09:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I feel ready, where I am, even though I am disconnected from many far away friends and family. There are enough of us, I hope and pray. 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 December, 12:05
In response Just Amom to her Publication
how are you doing, suggested spanish sunshine for you bout week ago. prayed newness for you💓

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 December, 02:17
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Victoria, thank you for kindly remembering and for your prayers...
❤️
Vibes are rising as I learn Be LOVE with Detachment... Less Emotion, simply consistent, unwavering Love but in this order: God, Me, others. That is a new order for me but an important shift.
🙏🌞

17 December, 11:09
i want that too. Be Love, Higher Vibes. not so much emotion. right now i need some help with that. my heart yearns for love, kindness. healing. missed out on much in this life. so need to relax. that which is for me will come. let go fears, chains♥️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Love yourself ❤️
I am making a choice each morning to have a great day, no matter what! :)
01:24 PM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
17 December, 02:30
thats the best perspective, will do

avewoof @avewoof
17 December, 01:29
Earn income while simply working online. Work from home whenever you want. Just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this I made $18,260 last month in my spare time.
Check info here----------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com