Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
16 December, 04:49
🎬🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 December, 09:52
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I wonder why there were two Q posts stating the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 December, 11:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
original posts. posted within 59 seconds or less...done on purpose

16 December, 11:59
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Yes, I believed it was done on purpose, but what is the reason? Is it because there will be two arrests?

Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
17 December, 11:37
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I guess you are referring to the post itself. I kind of missed the part where it says "They" will fight. If he was referring to his arrest, it would say "We will fight..." But, disinformation is necessary so there is still the possibility it will be Trump so mainstream media (we control) can point to Trump supporters as rioting or gathering in large numbers in the streets so Biden (the actor) has a reason to call in the Nat'l Guard. They already did so in D.C.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 December, 06:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
true..it is still possible, I just dont see it.as probable