Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
16 December, 07:37
"Colorado is about to begin feeding recycled sewer sludge back through people’s drinking water taps

Beer is already being made from ‘sewer water’ there.

The Globalist are laughing at us, as they feed us bugs and waste water."

~ BeachMilk

https://fortune.com/2022/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
16 December, 11:32
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Synagro....they've been spreading biosludge on farmland for years. They pay farmers premium $$ to "fertilize" their land with manure....they forget to mention that it's human manure. It's disgusting. I hauled their "shit" for a summer until I realized that Biosludge was liquid human waste and BioCake is really dried out human waste.

Great money....so gross. It stunk, we stopped. Then we found out it wasn't animal manure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Correction..."Then we found out it wasn't animal manure"....I should have put that first.
12:56 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Former [Corn Pop] Farmer, click on at the bottom under it