Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I mailed a letter today to the Supreme Court in support of Raland Brunson's #22 -380 Emergency National Security Appeal, and a copy of the letter to the Brunson brothers with a couple of dollars as a token of appreciation for their efforts. I hope they're encouraged by all the support they're receiving from fellow Americans. πŸ™‚

I wonder what the outcome will be of this matter, since we're watching a "movie." And this case is not about fraudulent mail-in ballots, voting machines changing votes, PCAPs, etc., etc. It's an It’s an open-and-shut case about a clear violation of the law, that law being the *lawful and required process* for handling objections in the process of counting electoral votes in Congress. Just that, pure and simple. Slam-dunk.

So we shall see. But better late than never, I took a stand to protect Americans' Constitutional right to fair representation. πŸ™
11:40 PM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 December, 12:03
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Also, I don't want to come across as "tooting my own horn" (and the Brunson brothers are trumpeters! 🎺), but if I can do this, so can you. πŸ™‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396