Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 December, 08:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 December, 11:00
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 December, 11:15
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
That guy looks and sounds quite insane and scary.

Too bad the evil isn't that easy to see on all the evil one's in this world.
11:29 PM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 December, 12:09
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Thanks, Sheila.
The bottom line might be to blame only Satan and not the Jews, the Catholics, the Muslims, or any other race, creed, ethnicity, etc.
They are just people. We are all people. What did Trump say? Something like, we all bleed red.
If people choose evil, then they are no longer following the dictates of any religion except Satanism. Who knows, if they are really human any more?

17 December, 01:01
In response Every Time to her Publication
I am still putting this puzzle together. Stories of Rh negative bloodlines, vampires, the race that drinks our blood because they lack the ability to make their own without ingesting our blood, Satan's seed, the children of Cain, and so on. There is just so much information coming out I am having trouble keeping up with it all, but can't seem to stop researching the subject. I live for someone else to add pieces to this puzzle. Thank you.