Julie Casey @Trump2023
who dat ? His profile looks familiar I’ve studied a few, good times Patriots !
09:32 PM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
16 December, 11:34
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
i know who that is,,,lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 December, 09:42
hiding in plain sight! Real McCoy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
16 December, 09:41
I would have to see from the front. Are the ears connected to side of jaw? I want to believe that it's him, but with all the lies, deception and mind play we have been through how do we know he would even be real, or CGI?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
16 December, 09:40
Could very well be!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 December, 09:34
The nose...sure looks like the bald Secret Service gentleman at Trump's inauguration.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 December, 09:44
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
lol, I think that bald secret service man knows everything .