Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
16 December, 06:31
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
As bad as I hate to say this, I researched drDerek Knauss and he does not exist. This is fake. It was an attempt to get us patriots to share this so the left could laugh at us. If I’m wrong then I apologize but all signs point to fake. I was sure hoping it as real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 December, 06:44
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
https://www.fluoridefreepe...

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (211 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
16 December, 06:29
only the VAXXED was getting sick with it

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
16 December, 06:20
With the highest possible righteous indignation….
Fuk the DS elite wef cabal
signed,
never tested, never jabbed, never boosted
YOU DIDN’T GET THIS FAMILY OF FIVE

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 06:19
bull**** there was definitely something deadly going around and it WAS NOT a flu.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
16 December, 10:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i agree with ya, you cant explain away losing taste and the other weird symptoms some people had as well as the really nasty stuff and unfortunate med care when it was too late....the other 80 percent had a cold, flu or just dumb enough to jab a cotton swab into their brain