Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 February, 09:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Could feel the evil exhume from Killary even through the tv back in the day .... she could only get worse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
07 February, 08:43
I'm convinced that she's been executed. Just because they tweet doesn't mean they're still alive. I think "Hillary" is the algorithm-fueled manifestation (ghost, apparition, etc.) of an ancient woman (her High Priestess status in the Cabal.) Ok, maybe reading too much at her status but she's definately taking a dirt nap, imbo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
07 February, 05:47
Maybe people are obssessed with having justice... And she's like the most criminal person (after Bush father) in the all world.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
07 February, 05:05
I am not obsessed with dead people. I just hope they televise her execution, which was a while back. I watched her from the day they came on the national scene, and researched her background. Pure, evil, scum. I knew it wasn't her coming out of Chelseas apt. on 911 in 2016 before she came out the door. Her double was thanking someone right inside. Hillary never thanked anybody for anything. Ane she lied, about everything, even when the truth would not have hurt her. She alone will keep those fires in hell going for a 1000yrs.

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
07 February, 03:51
Ever

donna randall @Monkeycomm
07 February, 02:08
☹️☹️☹️ im still learning and dont get it....

Ross Czolal @raczolak
07 February, 04:28
In response donna randall to her Publication
me too but i think the post today by killary links to drop 148 from a few years ago.... How would that be possible if this is not all being "played out"... the whole world is a theatre after all.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
07 February, 01:54
🙌

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
07 February, 01:52
Perfect example of Project Looking Glass! That, or White Hats are operating her account AND the NY Times account... or both! 🤯

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 February, 01:41
'Cuz if you go dressin' and actin' like Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone any-how,

Don't ya know it's gonna be - all - right!

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
07 February, 06:14
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
😮 Looks like she's gained some weight too

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
07 February, 01:37
I knew something was up with her post. Just didn’t have time to dig. Thank god there is so many of us!

Janice SureJan @toleoni
07 February, 01:35
Float On, You Disgusting Hag!

Janice SureJan @toleoni
07 February, 01:33

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 09:42
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
"hang around"

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
07 February, 12:25
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
Yo, bitch...