memes matter @NoComment
its knowledge not trust,yet we trust based on it, so sayin trust the plan is ok bcs its based in knowledge(?)☺️🙋
Sarah love THIS meme❤️🥲
01:46 PM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 December, 03:15
In response memes matter to her Publication
oops *Jesus ...🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
17 December, 08:12
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 December, 03:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
Just as Faith is based on knowlege of God. Jeses has carried me thru the night many times when i was sick. I would pray to see the morning...and tho i didnt sleep, i would suddenly wake up...and it was morning. I could swear i was awake all nite. Huge oxygen mask with tubes and loud noises made sleep impossible. Yet...i would wake up. The morning sun was my absolute proof that my prayers were answered...and only Jesus could comfort me to sleep.
I was near fucking death to be clear here.
Jesus saves. Hallelujah.🙏☝️🤍🏁

memes matter @NoComment
17 December, 08:10
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
been walking with love in my heart with no reason, waking up with joy for no reason and have had peace at night with no reason (-) when my kids was brought here..this is the exception where i had and have reason to feel this way, its God who carried me through life if I knew it or not❤️🤲🩰