Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 March, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I am ready ! Soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 February, 08:44
That "kitty" has a collar on. : D
In southern Appalachia they are called "Painers" (varation of panther proably). When I was little, they would tell stories of these cats, saying they SCREAMED LIKE A WOMAN. Cant tell you how many times I have sat in the dark, even near 60 revolutions around the sun, listening for the cry of one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
07 February, 08:46
best buds. too cool!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 February, 07:27
Holy cow!

Michael Catino @MCanon
07 February, 07:21
You know I am a big dog lover, would have love to seen more of the case. Very cool thanks for posting. Rotti wins

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
07 February, 06:54

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
07 February, 07:12
In response Moe Sunshine to her Publication
😂

Angela Bacon @Taufski4
07 February, 06:41
That big cat is not stupid.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 February, 05:51

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
07 February, 02:45

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
07 February, 02:43
HOLY SHIT !! I thought that cat was going to attack that dog, I was saying run dog run !!

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
07 February, 02:32
Standoff broken by flying over . Today is the day .
Enjoy the Show

Win Gale @Wingale17
07 February, 02:47
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
i like the way you think 🙏

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
07 February, 02:29

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
07 February, 02:20
Hello VK! I don't always have the pleasure of seeing your posts so when I do I feel blessed! I pray your day is blessed sir!

Beirie Rose @Beirie
07 February, 02:17
great fake out!

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
07 February, 02:15

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 01:35
Congress, Biden Arrested as Military Rescues Tortured Children From Tunnels Beneath Capitol Hill

Sunday, February 7, 2021 1:38

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
07 February, 05:33
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
photoshopped

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 February, 06:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 February, 01:10

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
07 February, 01:09
Hey VK, is the big E Etheron?

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
07 February, 01:03

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
07 February, 12:43
deep state Dont have those moves- Don't Fook with our Military ........ POUNCE

Tina Marie @tina_marie01
07 February, 12:40

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
07 February, 12:16
Ninja moves!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 February, 12:14
Morning sir! Have a very BLESSED day VK and my fellow patriots!!!

CLEAN and SWIFT
😉💪💀⚖️🇺🇸😎

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
07 February, 12:03
hunters become the hunted.

Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
07 February, 12:05
WOW VK! Look at them VIBES

7:02 - 2/07

Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
07 February, 02:53
In response Jai- Lynn to her Publication

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 11:57
Love the Rottie, greatest pleasure owning one💗

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 03:54
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
OMG, precious!!!❤️

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 03:56
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
i want the big kitty!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 February, 11:53
gorgeous animal

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 February, 11:47
Looking forward to a spectacular 55th birthday today.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
07 February, 03:52
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Happy Birthday!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 11:37

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 February, 11:36
Good Morning, VK☀️🇺🇸