TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 01:39
THE VIRUS.. is fake... oh believe me... they wanted a virus to cause massive death but their hand was pushed... remember when the house of Guatemala was "raided" back in Feb 2019 by the military in Los Angeles... mmmhmm they called it a military "exercise"... yaaaa.. ok... they do not do military exercise in civilian areas EVER.... mmmmmhmmm I wonder what exactly was in that container they removed sooo careful out of the House of Guatemala
video 🔻🔻🔻
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I included a screen shot of them in hazmat suits carrying the object out .... see the video above 🔅 2 pics....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 December, 11:59
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Tom Girardi owned the Guatemalan House of Culture. He was also the attorney for NXVIIM. Dots connected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Yerinr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving, click on at the bottom under it