Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 07:03
This is my second night using frequency music at night. Usually I live with horrible body pain. It's gotten worse since being sick in Jan. There's definitely something to this. I usually have pain and stiffness in my hands. That's the first improvement that I am feeling. My hands feel like I can open and close them without stiffness. I can move them more freely. I do feel less pain in my body but have a ways to go. I will continue with this. I will share the videos I am using this weekend. If this works I would love to learn how to do this myself and help heal people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Abc
Try Grounding/Earthing, i.e. going barefoot. My bedsheets are lined with silver into the organic cotton and you put the plug in the ground terminal of the outlet next to the bed. So my sheets are grounded through the house's electric system. There are some documentarys out there. I don't have a link for them though, so you'll have look. It has been proven to reduce inflammation and inflammation is only responsible for 95% of what can go wrong with the human body.
08:54 AM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Abc in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 10:00
In response ... ... to his Publication
Thanks. I actually sleep on a silver pillowcase.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396